Saturday, March 28, 2020

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello and Welcome!



My name is Shirley Williams and this is my new blog.  When I first started out on my Keto journey, I have to tell you that I became extremely confused.  What could I eat, what couldn't I eat, how do I figure up macros, what to eat with what, how to determine net grams of carbohydrates?  It was almost too much for me!  There is so much information on the internet--some accurate; some not so much; some just plain wrong.

I finally found something that helped me get onto my Keto diet and stay on it for almost a year with a total weight loss of 50 pounds, which for a 69-year-old, I thought was pretty darn good!  This resource is fantastic and with it, I was able to sort through all the information to find just what I needed to begin and stay on my journey for the long-term.


Let me warn you, though.  Going Keto is not for the quick fix, although you will lose weight rapidly.  This diet is a lifestyle change and requires your full commitment to both losing weight but also having to replace your wardrobe.  Fast food is not on this diet--I know that hurts, but I want to give you the honest truth.  You will have to cook, but with keto, it is easy to cook for a week at a time.  I use Sunday afternoons to cook up all my meals for the week and that has worked well for me.  You may need to do something different, but you will find your groove and then Keto becomes a piece of "low-carb" cake!!

In addition to the weight loss, you can expect to feel more energized, your skin and hair will become softer, you will sleep better than ever, and you will have mental clarity all day long.  All of these things are side-effects of being on a Keto diet.


This Keto Resource includes a 28-day done-for-you program to get you going correctly.  You get information on what to eat when to eat, and what not to eat.  You learn about what ketosis really is and why you need to monitor it.  You learn all the basics of a Keto diet.  You learn how to avoid the Keto flu.  Best of all, with this program, you get a plan.  A plan is what separates the weight loss winners from those who start and fall off the wagon.

I like this program so much that I became an affiliate for it.  I believe that this program is really what everyone needs when they embark on their own Keto journey.  It sure takes all the guesswork out of the process and makes losing weight a real possibility for us who have tried so many diets in the past that we have just about given up.  I continue to lose weight now, but I do so more slowly.  The best part of all this is that I haven't gained a pound back even when I fall off the Keto wagon and have to start all over!  You owe it to yourself to try this program.  It doesn't cost a lot and has a 60-day money-back guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose except those unwanted pounds!



No comments:

Post a Comment